Saturday, June 9, 2007

I can taste it...

Whew--I finished those freakin' sleeves. I don't know what my problem was--I had like 1.5 sets of repeats of the 32-row pattern when I whined in this post. Two days later, the sleeves are finished, and the cardigan is seamed up, and kinda fits, even before blocking. Now all I have to do is block it and knit the few rows of seed stitch borders on the neck and fronts. I'm almost done, and I already really, really like it--even those crazy sleeves! I can taste the victory! You see, having this done means I can cast on a new project and buy some more yarn for my 10-yarn stash!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think I hate you.

misplacedpom said...

I like the remote for scale. You know if you want to buy yarn but don't want to expand the stash, well, you know where to find me s'all I'm saying.